You get to choose your video resolution in the 'Finalize' step while producing your video. We currently serve 360p (SD), 480p, 720p (HD) and 1080p (FHD). On the web platform, only 360p is free and others are available to paid subscribers only.
If you have a standard account and want to increase your video resolution to Full HD, you have to upgrade your account into web pro. Here's how:
How to upgrade your account?
- Log in to your Picovico account.
- Go to My Account, on the navigation menu and click UPGRADE button.
- Select your preferred time duration of pro plan.
- Click on Buy and enter the card details.
- Enjoy your videos in high definition.
Once your account is upgraded, you can choose the resolution you'd like (480p, 720p, 1080p) and create HD videos.