To export the video to YouTube, follow these steps:
1. Open the video on the video player page
2. You'll find 'YouTube' in the 'Export videos to' section. Click on it.
3. You will see a pop-up to choose the channel to which you want to export your videos. Otherwise, make sure pop-up windows are allowed.
4. Select an account to proceed with the export.
5. As the export completes, the Youtube button will change its color to Red with a check mark next to it. Click on it to see the video exported on Youtube.
(Authentication is required if you are not connected to YouTube, or else upload permission will not be provided)
Please go through this video for a walk-through of the export feature: